Sometimes birthparents realize that they cannot provide a stable family life for their toddler, age 1 – 4, and decide to seek an adoptive placement. Whether you are struggling financially, feel that you cannot properly parent your child at this time, or simply want to provide your child with more than what you are able to offer, adoption can be a positive, loving choice. Cradle of Hope is happy to assist birthparents parents who are considering placing a toddler for adoption.
Throughout the toddler adoption process, you will have the same rights and opportunities as any mother placing a baby for adoption:
- You can choose the adoptive family for your child. Cradle of Hope will find wonderful parents who are willing and excited to adopt a child up to 4 years old.
- You can choose the type and amount of contact you want to have with your child and the adoptive parents after placement
- You can receive the counseling and support you need to make a fully informed adoption decision that feels right to you
- You will receive adoption services free of charge – your legal and counseling costs will be covered for you
- You are in control of the adoption process